Happy almost weekend! I’m very excited to be sharing some of my current favorite beauty items, because I’ve really been loving my makeup latley. I’ve been branching out and trying different products latley and loving each of them! In a later post I’ll be sharing more in depth of an eyeshadow pallet I’ve been loving but down below or some other items I’ve been using non-stop!
1. Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue Is going to be used all summer long! Love the coverage and it literally feels like your not wearing any!
2. Artis Brush Oval 7 , I absolutely love using this with my regular foundation (let me know if you want me to share my favorite foundations). They are more on the pricey side but if you love makeup then you’ll love this brush!
3. We all want our makeup to stay in place, and in the summer that can be hard! L’Oreal Infallible Setting Spray Is what I use to set my makeup for a long fun summer day!
4. Now I’ll let you in on a little secret, my mascara trick to get my eye lashing looking like I have on full lash extensions! First I curl my lashed then put Revlon Volume + Length on the bottom and top lashes. After that I go in with L’Oreal Voluminous Volume Building Mascara. Mostly focusing that one on the base of my lashes and building up the pigmentation.
5. Pink lips are my favorite, and I’ve shared how much I love the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick. So the Patina liquid lipstick is used a lot recently! I shared some of my other favorite lip products back in March, here!
What are some of your favorite beauty products? Let me know i would love to try some new stuff!!